100 Things


Assalamualaikum and hi!


Yeah I'm back after a dead ass long time. Haha I just can't keep on abandoning this blog. Dah berhabuk siot! Joke. But for real, I have no idea what to update plus, I'm busy this lately; dealing with some stuffs so since I'm finally free for awhile now so I think an update wouldn't hurt right? But yeah this time I'd only update such a boring and typical Q&A stuffs. Trust me I will delete this blog post later on when I find it became lame-r. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine☺ So, lets!




  • 1. When you have cereal, do you have more milk than cereal or more cereal than milk?
    I go with both but most of the time, milk > cereal.
  • 2. Do you like the feeling of cold air on your cheeks on a wintery day?
    No because aku tak tahan sejuk haha tapi aku suka ice cream!
  • 3. What random objects do you use to bookmark your books?
    Hmm sometimes I put my mechanical pencil, sometimes my eraser, a piece of paper. Paling rare letak batang ice cream tu haha nampak tak aku suka makan sambil membaca?
  • 4. How do you take your coffee/tea?
    I guess with my hand? Joke. Milk.
  • 5. Are you self-conscious of your smile?Sometimes.
  • 6. Do you keep plants?
    Nope because I'm bad at watering plants.
  • 7. Do you name your plants?
    No since I don't have one haha.
  • 8. What artistic medium do you use to express your feelings?
    Ah you're questioning the right person! Just kidding. I'll sketch, write and sometimes I dance; not in the crowd though, just when I'm all by myself.
  • 9. Do you like singing/humming to yourself?
    Yup I do. I do this most of the time.
  • 10. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
    On my side. Stomach? Tak sakit ke?
  • 11. What's an inner joke you have with your friends?Entahlah. Banyak sangat nak list.
  • 12. What's your favourite planet?
    Hm setakat ni pernah tinggal dekat Bumi je so Bumi can ah?
  • 13. What's something that made you smile today?
    Him. c:
  • 14. If you were to live with your best friend in an old flat in a big city, what would it look like?

    Image result for small studio flat

    I don't know. Macam ni mungkin? Aku main google je ni haha but this is quite nice la but I want it to be darker.
  • 15. Go google a weird space fact and tell us what it is!
    Well there's a lot to tell but let me sum them up! Some scientist-astronauts buat experiment menangis dekat space (lol), a unicorn space and a moon illusion.
  • 16. What's your favorite pasta dish?
    Pizzaaaa
  • 17. What colour do you really want to dye your hair?
    I'm not intended to dye my hair since I really love blackish-brown colour but since you asked maybe I should just come up with a colour. Hm, strawberry blonde.
  • 18. Tell us about something dumb/funny you did that has since gone down in history between you and your friends and is always brought up.
    Well, it was when I danced in the classroom with some friends and the dance was hilarious so yeah you know what's coming. Clue : laugh and bahan- membahan sesama sendiri haha.
  • 19. Do you keep a journal? what do you write/draw/ in it?
    Yup. I have drawing journals. I draw some creepy and gore stuffs like Junji Ito's and also draw about my daily life.
  • 20. What's your favourite eye colour?
    Black, grey or hazel.
  • 21. Talk about your favourite bag, the one that's been to hell and back with you and that you love to pieces.
    Hahaha I like this question, so random! So, I've this one sling bag from Jack Studio and it's navy blue in colour. I bought it by myself and it's quite pricey (that's why sayang hahaha) I always bring it when I go travel, date or hangout.
  • 22. Are you a morning person?
    Yeahh... Couldn't help though. I'm more to a night person but then even if I sleep late (around 3 a.m.) I'd still wake up early. Body clock I guess.
  • 23. What's your favourite thing to do on lazy days where you have 0 obligations?
    Sleep.
  • 24. Is there someone out there you would trust with every single one of your secrets?
    Yeah. It's him.
  • 25. What's the weirdest place you've ever broken into?
    There was this one abandon house but I couldn't remember where it was located.
  • 26. What are the shoes you've had for forever and wear with every single outfit?
    A pair of navy blue converse.
  • 27. What's your favourite bubblegum flavor?
    Strawberry.
  • 28. Sunrise or sunset?Sunset.
  • 29. What's something really cute that one of your friends does and is totally endearing?
    Being serious. I know it wasn't supposed to be cute but when they being serious, their face turn out to be cute as hell hahaha.
  • 30. Think of it: have you ever been truly scared?
     Obviously YES.
  • 31. What is your opinion of socks? do you like wearing weird socks? do you sleep with socks? do you confine yourself to white sock hell? really, just talk about socks.
    Well, for me socks are one of basic need in life bila nak keluar rumah hahaha because one, they cover our aurat and second, we can protect our kaki from melecet. For weird socks, not really. I'm quite picky when it comes to clothing heheh and no I don't sleep with socks on.
  • 32. Tell us a story of something that happened to you after 3 a.m. when you were with friends.
    Wow I got a lot to tell but I don't want to scare you guys so I'll tell the least. There was once I was having an orientation camp at my high school and it was passed 3 a.m. I suddenly awake because I heard people whispering around me but when I looked around, no one was awake and sooner, I saw a shadow at the door across my sleeping place (oh, by the way, we sleep in a hall).
  • 33. What's your fave pastry?
    A lot. But let me go with cheese stick bread!
  • 34. Tell us about the stuffed animal you kept as a kid. what is it called? what does it look like? do you still keep it?
    Hm kalau stuffed animal as a kid semua dah takde dah entah ke mana pergi haha but I got two 'replaced' stuffed animals, one is a chicken and another is a panda. I got them around 2-4 years ago.
    + I bought a teddy bear too! (last month)
  • 35. Do you like stationary and pretty pens and so on? do you use them often?
    Hell yes! Since I own drawing journals so I started to collect some cute stationary such as masking tapes etc. to decorate my journal. Yep I do 😃
  • 36. Which band's sound would fit your mood right now?
    Not sure. But if for all time mood then it's Bring Me The Horizon - Drown.
  • 37. do you like keeping your room messy or clean?
    Clean. Not so messy lah just my desk bersepah with my drawings haha.
  • 38. Tell us about your pet peeves!
    Rude people and animal abuses.
  • 39. What colour do you wear the most?
    Black, white grey and blue.
  • 40. Think of a piece of jewelry you own: what's it's story? does it have any meaning to you?
    Hm, I'll go with my necklace. It's a test tube-shaped necklace with blue fluid in it. It also has a neon rice in it which was carved with my name and that special someone. It means a lot to me and I think you people can guess why.
  • 41.What's the last book you remember really, really loving?
    My Heart and The Other Black Holes. It was a suicidal-based novel but it's all good. c:
  • 42. Do you have a favourite coffee shop? describe it!
    Nope.
  • 43. Who was the last person you gazed at the stars with?
    Is it sad if I said myself? Hahahah
  • 44. When was the last time you remember feeling completely serene and at peace with everything?
    Too bad I couldn't remember when was it. It was long long ago.
  • 45. Do you trust your instincts a lot?
    75%. But to be honest, I don't want to trust them at all.
  • 46. Tell us the worst pun you can think of.
    I can't think of one because I'm no where near funny at all.
  • 47. What food do you think should be banned from the universe?
    Makanan based on dog-cat-shark's bodies part. Too cruel mannn.
  • 48. What was your biggest fear as a kid? is it the same today?Spiders and yes.
  • 49. Do you like buying CDs and records? what was the last one you bought?
    It depends because I listen to songs more in my phone. That's The Spirit by BMTH.
  • 50. What's an odd thing you collect?
    Receipt.
  • 51. Think of a person. what song do you associate with them?
    Exception - PARAMORE
  • 52. What are your favourite memes of the year so far?
    A LOTSA LEMME LIST SOMEEE

    Image result for bts memes

    Image result for bts savage memes

    Image result for bts savage memes

    Well I guess you can say that I love savage memes.
  • 53. Have you ever watched the rocky horror picture show? heathers? beetlejuice? pulp fiction? what do you think of them?Pulp fiction. Boleh tahanlah nice.
  • 54. Who's the last person you saw with a true look of sadness on their face?
    My bae.
  • 55. What's the most dramatic thing you've ever done to prove a point?
    I don't know. Tak pernah maybe?
  • 56. What are some things you find endearing in people?
    When they show their care for the persons they love.
  • 57. Go listen to bohemian rhapsody. how did it make you feel? did you dramatically reenact the lyrics?
    Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Well I feel moved by the lyrics.
  • 58. Who's the wine mom and who's the vodka aunt in your group of friends? why?
    No one. My friends are all good without alcohol.
  • 59: what's your favourite myth?
    Couldn't choose one but all based on Japanese folks.
  • 60. Do you like poetry? what are some of your faves?
    I do but I don't have a favourite one.
  • 61. What's the stupidest gift you've ever given? the stupidest one you've ever received?
    Hm I think it was the cute story book I gave to my bae like hahah would he really enjoy it for real ya Allah hahaha. Received hmm, none, I value every gifts!
  • 62. Do you drink juice in the morning? which kind?
    Nahhh. I drink milk or water only in the morning.
  • 63. Are you fussy about your books and music? do you keep them meticulously organized or kinda leave them be?
    Of course I organized them. Bersepah-sepah nak bawak ke mana? Nak cari pun susah nanti.
  • 64. What color is the sky where you are right now?
    Sky blue since it's still morning.
  • 65. Is there anyone you haven't seen in a long time who you'd love to hang out with?
    Yes, they're Hiro, Hidayah and Fika (tbh all the girls I've been friends with)
  • 66. What would your ideal flower crown look like?
    As simple as it could be with small-white and lilac flowers.
  • 67. How do gloomy days where the sky is dark and the world is misty make you feel?
    Sad and nostalgic.
  • 68. What's winter like where you live?
    Aha memang ada winter pun sini, dalam peti ais haha joke. No winter.
  • 69. What are your favourite board games?
    Snakes and ladders.
  • 70. Have you ever used a ouija board?
    Never.
  • 71. What's your favourite kind of tea?
    Teh Tarik haha
  • 72. Are you a person who needs to note everything down or else you'll forget it?
    HAHAHA YESSS I NEED TO NOTE EVERYTHING DOWN BECAUSE I EASILY FORGET DOH.
  • 73. What are some of your worst habits?
    Brushing my eyes (because so gatal) and also bite my tongue when I'm nervous.
  • 74. Describe a good friend of yours without using their name or gendered pronouns
    A good friend of course haha. Pandai lukis! Funny. Pretty. Garang. Wifi laju hahaha. Animeee.
  • 75. Tell us about your pets!
    Awh my pet? :( It died years ago. Anyway, it was a very cute yet fluffy black cat I named as Bunga.
  • 76. Is there anything you should be doing right now but aren't?I should be aeting but here I am updating this and playing Mobile Legends too.
  • 77 Pink or yellow lemonade?
    Yellow I guess. Pink macam tak sesuai sangat haha.
  • 78. Are you in the minion hateclub or fanclub?
    FANCLUB DOH. COMEL GILA.
  • 79. What's one of the cutest things someone has ever done for you?
    Well,bought me my favourite red velvet ice cream and gave it to me in hand right after I went back from school like awwe. He was in another school though. 
  • 80. What colour are your bedroom walls? did you choose that colour? if so, why?
    Supposed to be purple but dah pudar jadi pink huhu.
  • 81. Describe one of your friend's eyes using the most abstract imagery you can think of.
    Big cornea with black-brownish iris. Long lashes to kill for! Hahah I don't know how to describe lah.
  • 82. Are/were you good in school?
    Yeahh haha
  • 83: what's some of your favourite album art?

    Image result for pierce the veil misadventures
  • 84. Are you planning on getting tattoos? which ones?
    Nope. Sakit ah haha.
  • 85. Do you read comics? what are your faves?
    I'm an otaku so of course duhh for now they are Killing Stalking, 19 Days, Detective Conan (always) and Kangoku Gakuen.
  • 86. Do you like concept albums? which ones?
    None.
  • 87. What are some movies you think everyone should watch at least once in their lives?
    All Disney's and Pixar's movies mekasehh
  • 88. Are there any artistic movements you particularly enjoy?
    Entah takde kot.
  • 89. Are you close to your parents?
    Yea, more to my mom.
  • 90. Talk about your one of you favourite cities.
    Venice because the scenery!!
  • 91. Where do you plan on traveling this year?
    Thailand dah ah. Hahah kalau ada rezeki ke Jepun lah kita.
  • 92. Are you a person who drowns their pasta in cheese or a person who barely sprinkles a pinch?
    BOTH. ;)

    93. What's the hairstyle you wear the most?
    Messy bun and ponytail.
  • 94. Who was the last person you know to have a birthday?
    My sister and a friend online.
  • 95. What are your plans for this weekend?
    Going out with family.
  • 96. Do you install your computer updates really quickly or do you procrastinate on them a lot?
    Procrastinate is my forte.
  • 97. Myer briggs type, zodiac sign, and hogwarts house?
    Apa tu? / Gemini / Slytherin
  • 98. When's the last time you went hiking? did you enjoy it?
    So long ago when I was 13.
  • 99. List some songs that resonate to your soul whenever you hear them.
    Hmm, I couldn't think of any but I'd love to share some songs that are quite catchy and happening to hear!
    Jaded - One Ok Rock
    Throne - Bring Me The Horizon
    Shingeki no Kyojin OP season 1
  • 100. If you were presented with two buttons, one that allows you to go 5 years into the past, the other 5 years into the future, which one would you press? why?
    Would love to choose the past but that's quite risky so I'll go with the future.

So that's make the end of this! Hope you do enjoy reading this entry. Sorry for it was just some random Q&A instead of a proper update but I'll catch you soon with another update about my life. Gotta go now, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts