01; starting fresh




Hi. I don't know how to make a proper introduction so let's just skip to the main point.

As some of you know, I first started blogging in 2016. On that year, I could say that I was an active blogger but as time passed by, I slowly started to stop posting. I had been on a lot of hiatus due to lack of productivity, had to keep up with assignments and big projects (I still do) and on to the most biggest yet well-known reason, I had no idea on what to post.

I've been trying to find my interest on a topic/subject (read: theme) in the moment I had been away from my blog, but to no avail, I found nothing (used to). I've seen my mutual posting about makeup, tutorials, movie reviews and so on and honestly, I've tried them myself but I don't think those topics suits me. Haha. Well, scratch that. Now I think I'm ready to start blogging again. About what? To be honest, I still don't know. But I believe the best way to keep me posting is to not set myself on a topic. Yet.

Instead, I should write about various things and maybe, by then, I could figure out what I should focus on as the main theme of my blog. Anyhow, it's good to be here again. Finally be able to burst whatever is on my mind freely. So, I still don't know how to make a proper introduction but hi.

I'm 'Aizu (not my real name). I like to eat when I'm stressed out. I also eat when I'm not stress. Lol. I like to write, read and draw. Sometimes, on my leisure time I like to watch movie. No preferable language. I can go with any languages as long as it has English subtitle. Well, I think that is all I can say for now.

Hi again. I'm 'Aizu. And today, I'm starting everything freshly on this blog.
Till then.
- 'a.z.

19 Comments

  1. goodluck on growing another gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi there,, thank you so much! So do you :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Aizu.! Welcome back and keep writing :*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aizu. I totally can relate with you. Sometimes we just ran out of ideas of what to post so I never set any topics for my blog and to keep me coming back on blogging, I always do the 'Monthly Favourites' to sum up my month and talk about a lot of stuff in there including movies, music, food, beauty products and so much more haha. But it's good that you're back and start fresh. Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) glad to know someone can actually relate with my situation. I simply think that was a mistake (funny one) of me to think of sticking onto one topic haha. But rather now, I'm thinking of writing in a wide range, I'm gonna give a try on many topics. You know... experimenting things hehe. And thank youuu that's so nice of you <3

      Delete
  5. Hi, nice article here. hope you can visit back on my blog
    http://www.fakhrezy.com/2019/05/pt-wdp.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi aizu. saya datang singgah balik blog awak. saya pun ada masalah stick out with one particular topic yang boleh ditulis dekat blog, but saya prefer takde theme. bebas menulis apa yang kita rasa kita nak tulis and it's good. saya jenis yang suka bercerita, so i'll tell my stories. anyway, blog awak menarik dan saya akan tinggalkan link blog awak dekat blog saya. peace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, tulah I pun perasan most bloggers don't stick on a theme instead ramai guna banyak topik kan? so, i'll now start to write based on varies topics, lagi banyak benda boleh dikongsikan hehe. and also, thank you! that means a lot to me :) i'll make sure to stop by at your blog some times.

      Delete
  7. so, just keep it up! enjoyed every moment while u blogging

    regards
    Fakhrezy

    ReplyDelete
  8. writing slumps are sucks. but every writer would always experience the same thing. don't worry. just keep going and try to motivate yourself everyday <3

    https://messarah.blogspot.com/2019/06/college-life-regret-or-not.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Cbox

back to top