02; a little story




Hi. Stopping by since it has been almost a month and I didn't update anything at all on my blog haha. Truthfully, I had been writing many entries but never posted any of it because I think none of them is a suitable topic in this Mubarak month. We gonna keep it halal gitew haha. Anyways, it's already the 19th day of fasting, we had made it halfway of fasting alhamdulillah. I hope everyone is in their best condition, both mentally and physically.

This year punya puasa quite mencabar for me. Last April, my semester two degree began and we students were required to change hostel. I'm not sure why because I once asked my seniors, and they told me they were never needed to change hostel. Musykil jugak why we need to change hostel but I didn't put so much thought in it. So, before this my hostel was on the first floor, and it was located right in front of the stairs. Thus, it wasn't so tiring to climb up the flight of stairs after walking home from class to café and to my hostel. But starting this new semester, my housemates and I were shifted to another hostel, which is located a bit farther than the front gate, compare to our old hostel and the most interesting part is... our hostel is on the fourth floor! :'D

When I registered, I was laughing. Not sure if it was my laughter of excitement to see my new hostel or sadness. It felt so unreal, so beautifully tragic. From the moment I grasped my keys, walking up the stairs, thinking "Hey self, you're gonna live in this hostel for the whole semester. Jadi rangkalah kau nanti.". Haha over kan? Naik tangga je padahal but seriously it is super tiring to climb up the stairs on some days, even after I've gotten used to it. Especially in this holy month. Penat dia lain macam tau. I rasa macam nak bercamping dekat court badminton depan hostel because it's closer to my faculty building haha. Even my roommate agreed with my idea haha. In case if you're wondering, of course we weren't serious.

Thus, even if we like it or not we still live in this hostel up until now. Because I don't think the staffs will allow us to change the hostel or even if they let us do so, I think the other hostels are pretty much occupied by now. Well, despite the stairs and the distance, I think I like this hostel as much as the last one. It's on the fourth floor so imagine how I wake up every morning for Subuh prayer. My bed is beside the window so I am in charge of setting and adjusting the curtains as much to leave the window open as well. The morning breeze, subhanallah I'd kill for some fresh air! Kidding. But I'm seriously loving the combination of fresh breeze and the morning view right after fajr.

I love nature. So, that could be the reason why I'm so hype talking about this. I'd love to share some pictures with you but I forgot to transfer the pictures into my laptop. Pardon my forgetful self but I'll make sure to share them some other times. Guess this is the end of today's entry. This story has no climax at all, bet it was boring for you  all but I promise the upcoming entries would be fun and worth to read.

Till then. Happy fasting :)
- 'a.z.




8 Comments

  1. thank you for a halal post. eh! lol =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh eh you're welcome haha selamat hari raya, farahin!

      Delete
    2. selamat hari raya, aizu! hehe

      Delete
  2. Selamat hari raya to you! Tetiba rindu zaman study degree dulu! Good luck ye and please jangan sampai jadi rangka. Makan banyak banyak taw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat hari raya to you too! Sorry for my late reply,, hahaha terima kasih in shaa Allah tak jadi rangka 😂

      Delete
  3. same like me. last semester i got first floor in the first building near the main gate. now my room at 3rd building, 7th floor :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn that's a huge different!! Do you guys have to change hostel for every semester?

      Delete
  4. drop by here....come drop by at my blog.I've made a suprise box for my blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Cbox

back to top