04; Dear You





I dedicated this post to you, who I hold dear to my heart, A.

You are fragile.
You are breakable.
But you are one that will never give up. One that will always be my backbones, even at the moment I give you hard time. You have never given up on me. At my darkest moment, you will always find ways to shine through with your words and actions that are beyond what one could do.

You are amazing.
You are mesmerizing.
I still do not know how in this cruel and harsh world we live in; though we have the same features, you are able to look so exceptionally astounding, my love. How am I so lucky to have you? What is the cliche romance movie I live in to have someone like you being undeniably almost perfect? Well, you are perfect enough to me.

Love, 'A.
Was supposed to post it on 1st January but I was in my agony.


6 Comments

  1. i'm not sure if i'm reading or listening but I can hear it. The words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish A had read this beautiful piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't, yet. I want him to find it himself when he read my notebook (I wrote it there, too).

      Delete

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Cbox

back to top